That's a pickle! We have great news - it's a problem our design team already thought to solve.
There can be many reasons why people can't or won't create an account. One is if they're too young. By US law, children aged 12 or younger may not have a primary account. Also, there may be some people in our lives who are not computer-savvy or don't have access to technology. We want everyone to always eat their way, even people who can't or won't create an account.
To make sure that their needs are not left out, the best solution is to create a Family profile that you manage. This way, you can add their preferences to any Group or Event that they participate in. Here's how to do this:
- Log in to your account
- Go to your home Dashboard
- Scroll down to the section called "My Family" and select the "+" icon to create a Family profile
- Follow the instructions on the next several pages to create a profile for that person. The process should look familiar. It's nearly identical to the steps you took to create your own profile. Note that you will have to have some of their information to do this, especially their food preferences.
- Finally, select their privacy settings. To do this, go to their Edit Profile page and find the Privacy Settings tab to see all the options.
- Once you've completed the set up, you can add this person to any Group or Event so their needs are not left out.
We hope this was helpful!
Oliver @ Selectivor
Selectivor is how we eat together.